Sharing another #mealprepmonday recipe for breakfast! This recipe makes two loaf pans, so I’ll keep them in the fridge to last the week. Even though this bread is free of grains or refined sugar, my toddler still loves it and I think you will too.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (just cinnamon works too if that’s all you have)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (or avocado oil)
- 3/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (not packed & no need to peel first) – this is typically 2 medium sized zucchini for me
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the eggs.
- Add the eggs, oil and honey to the bowl and mix with spoon until combined.
- Cut the ends off the zucchini and shred using either an electric vegetable shredder, food processor or manually with a large cheese grater.
- Add the zucchini and mix until combined.
- Pour equally divided between 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.