Wow… is it really almost 2017!?! As I look forward to the huge life change that 2017 will bring, I wanted to take some time to reflect back on 2016. If you’ve missed any of my blogs this year, this will be the perfect opportunity to catch up!
2016 was certainly a roller-coaster for my health. The year started off with me still trying to figure out what was causing my random high cortisol responses and unexplained weight gain. Then, in May, we found out we were expecting, even though doctors had told me I wasn’t supposed to be able to get pregnant. Pregnancy brought on constant nausea and exhaustion that kept me down and out for a few months, and then a gestational diabetes diagnosis rocked my world.
Here’s a recap of the blogs I wrote in 2016:
I’m a huge believer that vacations are super important for your overall health and well-being. We all need to take a break and relax, and traveling to experience different foods and cultures is great way to relieve stress. The past couple of years, we have taken two trips to Europe that were incredible. I got so many requests for advice, I just decided to write all about our itineraries and recommendations right here:
- Rome, Italy
- Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Italian Cooking Class & Organic Lemon Farm Tour
- Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence & More, Italy
- Paris, France
- London, England
My Favorite Natural Products & Organic Grocery Deals
- Healthy Dog Food
- How to Buy Organic on a Budget
- Thrive Market: Organic Grocery Deals
- PiperWai Natural Deodorant Review
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak Review
- Heirloom Tomato and Mozzarella Bruschetta
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Soup (AIP-friendly)
- A Gluten-Free Baby Shower Spread
- 2-Minute Guacamole
- Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pies
- The Announcement
- What I Learned in Early Pregnancy
- How to Love a Pregnant Friend Well
- Controlling Gestational Diabetes Naturally
- Thieves – for a clean home and healthy immune system
- Stress Away – the name says it all!
- RC – respiratory congestion
- DiGize – digestion
- Purification – great for eliminating odors and more
Happy New Year!!