If you’ve been wanting to learn more about health, but not so much into doing lots of research or reading, this post is for you! While I love reading & highlighting a good health book now and then, I don’t always have the time or energy for it. I love listening to podcasts during my commutes to (1) avoid annoying radio commercials and (2) to encourage and remind me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Here are a few of my favorite podcasts & some episodes I found interesting to give you a place to start:
- Underground Wellness – By far my #1 pick… I love everything I’ve listened to and there are years worth in the archive. It’s hard to pick, but here are a few of my favorite episodes: Deep Nutrition with Dr. Cate Shanahan, MORE Deep Nutrition, The Coconut Oil Miracle with Bruce Fife, Heal Thy Mouth with Will Revak of OraWellness, Genetically Modified Foods with Jeffrey Smith, The Hormone Cure with Dr. Sara Gottfried, Gerald Roliz: Ex Pharma Sales Rep Tells All.
- Wellness Mama – I love Katie’s blog, so of course love her podcasts: How to Know if You Have Gluten Sensitivity, Micronutrients & Healthy Fats, Can Cavities Remineralize?, Reversing Infertility & PCOS Naturally
- The Primal Blueprint – Interviews with health experts and narrated articles from Mark Sisson’s super popular paleo blog
- Bulletproof Radio – Best enjoyed with a cup of bulletproof coffee: Dr. Cate Shanahan and Bulletproofing the NBA, Hashimoto’s: The Root Cause, Dr. John Salerno: Holistic Medicine, Heavy Metals & Allergies; Dr. Daniel Amen: Alzheimer’s, Brain Food & SPECT Scans
- Balanced Bites – Two gals talking about modern real-food living: Women’s Health, PCOS & Body Image with Stefani Ruper; Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue with Laura Schoenfeld
- The Fat-Burning Man – Abel James experienced quite the life change by transitioning to a “wild diet”: Raw + Paleo for Your Dog, Dr. Alan Christianson: The Adrenal-Reset Diet
Do you have any others to recommend?