I recently posted about my Thrive Market autoship items, but sharing about my favorites and not mentioning their wine would be a miss. I LOVE their wine. I was getting the point where a glass of wine would give me a headache, sometimes lasting until the next day. Not with Thrive Market’s clean wines.
For a wine to be considered for thier program, it has to abide by a certain set of standards:
- Biodynamic, organic, or verified sustainable farming practices
- Developed with minimal intervention
- Sourced from small and mid-size producers
- Minimal to no irrigation whenever possible (this lowers the mold content!)
- No added sugar
- Low sulfites whenever possible
- No flash pasteurization
- No oak chips, or flavorings
- No use of dimethyl dicarbonate (DMDC)
I started out by trying a “Bundle of the Month,” which is a half case of 6 wines- mine came with 3 reds, 2 whites and a rose. This gave me a good sampling to see what I liked. Now, they offer 4-wine starter packs too, which are great options for trying new ones before having to buy a half-case. These are my personal favorites of each type:
P.S. If you love champagne, you must this stopper. It saves your wine so you don’t have to drink the whole bottle at once. Keeps it perfectly bubbly.
Get 25% off your first order from Thrive Market using this link!