Looking for natural help with digestive issues? DiGize is the oil to try!
DiGize is my go-to whenever I have an upset tummy or I’m suffering from pregnancy indigestion. It’s a blend of several different oils creating a powerful combination:
- Tarragon – traditionally used to fight intestinal parasites
- Ginger – a very common stomach-calming item, especially helpful with nausea
- Peppermint – many cultures chew mint leaves or drink mint tea after meals to relax stomach muscles and help with digestion
- Juniper – helps to detox and cleanse
- Fennel – stimulates the digestive system and helps prevents gas
- Anise – shown to help calm spasms and increase the flow of bile
- Patchouli – very helpful in alleviating nausea
- Lemongrass – traditionally used for it’s anti-inflammatory properties for the digestive system
I’ll admit it is my least favorite oil in terms of scent (I think it’s the fennel maybe?), but I use it all the time regardless of the way it smells. It’s totally worth it! You can also get the Vitality version and put a couple drops in a capsule to swallow so you don’t have to smell it.
Another great home remedy for digestive issues is activated charcoal – learn more about that here!
For more about essential oils, visit this page.