It’s almost 2019! My daughter is almost 2… so hard to believe! This year has been spent finding balance with being a mom and wife, working, caring for others and refocusing on my own health. I recently made some big changes to my diet and fitness routine and lost quite a few pounds and inches… I’ll be sharing more about that soon!
I like to do a recap each year with a list of all my posts to share with anyone who missed them. Here it goes:
The most popular reader post this year was: What the Bible Says About Essential Oils
- Potato-Crusted Quiche – my make-ahead breakfast each week
- Zucchini Bread – gluten/grain, dairy & refined sugar free
- Mashed Turnips & Parsnips
- Salmon Salad – a twist on the classic tuna salad recipe, perfect for an easy lunch
- Easy Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Greenlife Ceramic Cookware – ditch your toxic non-stick cookware!
- Monat – loving this safe shampoo, conditioner and styling products
- OraWellness – the best, most effective oral care that’s healed cavities!
For New/Expecting Parents:
- Cloth Diapering – an easy how-to with the basics on what to buy and how to get started
- Baby Led Weaning – how we introduced solids
- Thrive Market: Favorite Toddler Snacks
- Legendairy Milk – for breastfeeding mamas struggling with milk supply
Health Stories: Navigating health stuff can be challenging, and dealing with chronic or unknown/undiagnosed illness feels isolating. Last year, I started sharing health stories, which I hope make you feel encouraged and less alone. I would love to continue this series next year, so please let me know if you have a story to share (anonymously or not).
Wishing you a healthy & hopeful new year! May the Lord bless you abundantly!
*Photograph by Jessica Doffing Photography